UTV Rentals in Moab, Utah
Moab UTV Rentals
UTV rentals are the perfect machine to explore awesome trail systems. Our close proximity means you spend more time riding the slickrock and exploring remote trails that are as scenic as they are rugged.
Renting a UTV let’s you explore at your own pace so you can enjoy the scenic views the Moab area has to offer. Rental length can be as short as 5 hours for the Half Day Rental or you can rent a machine for multiple days.
How It Works
Make a reservation online or call our friendly representatives at 435-259-5261 to guarantee the UTV of your choice. You must be 21 years old to make a reservation to rent. Must be 16 years old and have a valid Driver’s License to drive, so make sure anyone who wants to drive brings it to check-in.
Check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your rental time to begin the paperwork. We provide you with Trail maps and can go over them with you. Then have a Safety Orientation and learn how to operate the machines safely before you head out of the parking lot.
OHV Laws and Rules:
- Wear Your Helmet!
- Ride only on designated routes and areas open to OHV
- Ride on the right side of the road and in single file.
- Be alert to oncoming traffic, especially on blind curves or in dips and crests of hills.
- It is illegal to drive an OHV while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Headlights must be used between sunset and sunrise.
- An operator of a street-legal all-terrain vehicle, when operating on a road must maintain the lesser of the posted speed limit up to 45 miles per hour. When operating a UTV on a highway with a posted speed limit higher than 45 miles per hour, the maximum speed you can go is 45 miles per hour and stay on the extreme right hand side of the roadway.
Half Day Rentals: 9am-1:59pm or 1pm-5:59pm
Full Day Rentals: 9am-5:59pm
24 Hour Rentals: 9am-7:59am
Multi-day Rentals: Pick up 9am- Drop off 7:59am
To rent a UTV you have to be at least 21 years old and have a valid Driver’s License and the required $5,000 Damage Deposit. Renters 25 and under require a Double Damage Deposit for a total of $10,000.
Must be 16 years old with a Valid Driver’s License to drive.
A $30 per vehicle insurance covers any damage over $5,000 and is required on all reservations.
Wash & Fuel
Due to COVID protocols, we can no longer allow people to fuel and wash the vehicles themselves. So enjoy your full amount of time on the trail and leave the fueling, washing, and sterilization of the vehicle with us for $30 (please note that this includes a standard wash).
|Type of UTV||Half-Day- 5 hours||Full-Day- 10 hours||24 Hours- 24 hours||2 Days- 48 hours||3 Days- 72 Hours||4 Days- 72 Hours|
|2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000||$329||$359||$389||$778||$1,167||$1,400.40|
2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX4
|2021 Yamaha Viking VI EPS||$299||$329||$359||$718||$1,077||$1,616.40|