Canyonlands By Night and Day Employment Opportunities!
Looking for a Job in Moab, Utah?
Moab is a beautiful place and people from all over the world come to visit. Offering exceptional hospitality to those guests is at the heart of Canyonlands by Night and Day’s company mission.
We are looking for positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic people with strong customer-service skills and a pleasant demeanor. Quality, dependable people with a strong work ethic and teamwork approach is a must. We are looking for those who want to see themselves and Canyonlands by Night and Day grow!!
To apply for a position, click here to download the Canyonlands by Night and Day employment application. Once you fill out the application, please email it to Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CBN Employment Application.
Once your application has been received, we will give you a call. If you have any questions, please call Mallory at (435) 259-5261.
Some of the positions we are looking to fill include:
- Kitchen staff—Setting up, serving, and cleaning up after meals
- Assistant cook—Help our chef prepare and serve meals.
- Guide—A well-rounded person who can lead tours, learn to drive boats, and help with other functions common to a tourism business.
- Part-time truck driver—Driver able to work a few hours in the evening. Must be 21 years of age.
- Part-time mechanical operator—Person to help operate a light turret for a few hours in the evenings.
- Bartenders—Persons to tend bar in the evenings (hours may vary).
- Office staff—Outgoing, knowledgeable person to help sell tours and assist customers in our gift shop.