Canyonlands By Night and Day Employment Opportunities!
Looking for a Job in Moab, Utah?
Moab is a beautiful place and people from all over the world come to visit. Offering exceptional hospitality to those guests is at the heart of Canyonlands by Night and Day’s company mission.
We are looking for positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic people with strong customer-service skills and a pleasant demeanor. Quality, dependable people with a strong work ethic and teamwork approach is a must. We are looking for those who want to see themselves and Canyonlands by Night and Day grow!!
To apply for a position, click here to download the Canyonlands by Night and Day employment application. Once you fill out the application, please email it to Mallory at email@example.com with the subject line: CBN Employment Application.
Once your application has been received, we will give you a call. If you have any questions, please call Mallory at (435) 259-5261.
Some of the positions we are looking to fill include:
- Kitchen staff—Setting up, serving, and cleaning up after meals
- Assistant cook—Help our chef prepare and serve meals.
- Guide—A well-rounded person who can lead tours, learn to drive boats, and help with other functions common to a tourism business.
- Part-time truck driver—Driver able to work a few hours in the evening. Must be 21 years of age.
- Part-time mechanical operator—Person to help operate a light turret for a few hours in the evenings.
- Bartenders—Persons to tend bar in the evenings (hours may vary).
- Office staff—Outgoing, knowledgeable person to help sell tours and assist customers in our gift shop.
Unforgettable Adventures and National Park Tours
from Canyonlands by Night and Day
Come to southern Utah, where you and your family will experience an unparalleled vacation created especially for you by Canyonlands by Night and Day. You can experience the beauty of Moab by helicopter, skydive, Hummer, 4X4, ATV, Razor, or horseback, and the Colorado River by paddle boat, raft, or jet boat.
Canyonlands By Night & Day is a family-owned tour company on the banks of the Colorado River near Moab, Utah! We’ve been providing guests with experiences of a lifetime in the Canyonlands area since 1963.
Toll-Free Reservations: (800) 394-9978
Local Reservations: (435) 259-BOAT
1861 N Hwy 191
Moab, UT 84532
Located north of the Colorado River bridge at the Old Mission Store